Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcom the the Kentucky visitor blog

We are still working on the video card idea. So far we have got 1 video card, But seems it is not a card that will do the job we are looking for. We will continue to look for another.





A strange growling was heard ,That could not be explained, Below is the video.








Well we managed to get the audio up. their Should be a crisp clear audio feed as well as video..... Enjoy :)
To the right is a link you can use to see some info on the camera's we are using.



This happened in spring of 1995.




It was a really nice day! Sun was bright, And tree's were fully bloomed making it imposable to see into the tree line. If you can imagine two hills side by side. Pipelines making a path up one, And Down the other side to go back up the next hill, This was in the first 2500 feet into the woods where i grew up. Tree's all around you everywhere, And thick underbrush lay at the base of every one of them! Well this is where i seen it for the first time! My younger sister, Her friend, And myself had walked into the woods mopping around and talking. As we walked we came to the pipe line between the two hill's. We were at the bottom, Looking to the right could see one hill, and to the left another. We walked to the left and off the path up the side of the hill. We walked about one third of the way up and sat down on the dirt and talked. Looking out towards the way we came, and over looking the hill next to us was a really nice scene. As we talked, I began picking up small stones and tossing them over the hill, And into the woods on the other side. I guess i did this for 15 Min's or so. My sister was looking in my direction when it stepped out of the tree line on the hill next to us! We were straight across from each other, Only on 2 different hill's. It must have been written on my face, Because my sister asked me WHAT like she new it was something bad. I wasn't sure at this time that i had seen anything. I only caught it out of the corner of my eye. I Had looked in that area a few Min's earlier and didn't remember seeing anything their before. Then it raised it's right leg and set it's foot don't on a stump. It seemed like it thought it was well hidden from our view, Because it just set their watching us. When it moved it's leg it hit me all at once. I could see every detail, And see them everyone very well.
I then told my sister and he friend to stand up like everything was fine, And don't look up the hill yet. They got pretty scared at that point, And i didn't want to make it worse by just yelling IT'S BIGFOOT. At the same time, They needed to see it so they would know what way to run if it attacked. When my sister stood up, It stood up to. I then told them what i thought it was, And they turned and looked. When they looked at it, It began walking down the hill towards us. We had the advantage because we only had to run about 60 feet to get to the path that leads home. The creature had at least 300 feet, But it was moving a lot faster than we were at first. After we seen that it was heading towards us, We picked up pace and starting booking it. I don't think i ever took my eyes of from it. It was the strangest moments of my life, At least up to that point.
WE hit the path and kept running, And it stayed close behind. As we got closer to the house it would slow don't. Like it was chasing us out! We told a few people about it, And my sisters friend swore she would never go back. After we got home that day, I was scared to death. But more of me was amazed that i had seen something that was said to never have lived.