Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I Live With Sasquatch



I know for most people it is really hard to belive someone else when they tell you that they have seen a sasquatch/bigfoot. And i agree! it's hard to think their are things around 8 foot tall, covered with hair, and hide's in the forests. But.. Ihave seen them! I have seen their footprints! And i know of at least 2 that come around my house at least every other day!

From the time i was 9 years old, I have heard them moveing around outside our house at night! Sometimes they would throw rocks at my dogs, And other times they would linger around peeking through our windows. I have never had and encounter where they have tried to hurt me, Or any of my 4 sisters who were around at that time! But he was kind enough to lend a hand with a kick ball one time.

We were playing in the feild just above our house taking turns kicking the ball from one end to the other, Our older sister had already moved out and married 4 years earlyer, and that left 3 sisters and myself, It came to my turn to kick the ball, And every man knows what im talking about when i say that when i kicked the ball, i kicked it to impress. Well the ball fowled out to the right in some very heavy brush. When the ball dissapered into the brush we heard the stinging sound a rubber ball makes when it is moveing fast and caught! We all stood their! Not knowing what to say, Or what to do. After about 2 mins, the ball flew over the heavy brush, And bounced it's way to where we were all standing.

At this time we lived on a 50+acre farm, and their was really only one way on to out land, and if it were a person that caught and threw the ball back to us, then that person would have had a 2 and a half hour walk through some very heavy brush to get to where we were! So it is safe to say that a person would have known that my father would have shot at a person if he thought their were someone on out land!

I am also going to tell you of a time when my brother in law, my brother, and myself thought it would be fun to take a small keychain flashlight into the woods well after dark. It was not my idea, Iknew about what was in the woods but more less thought nothing could happen cause i had my brother who is 6 years older than me, and my brother in law was maybe 3 to 4 years older than my brother! So i thought we would be fine! but...

Iam going to finish this story, But im going to make a new blog for each of the different encounters i have had! I dont know what you might think as far as beliving in sasquatch! But i hope you at least enjoy the things i am going to tell you!