Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Activity











On April 3rd I received a report about a creature making noise around a small area just 10 miles from my location. I Finely reached the guy who witnessed this and spoke with him about what he seen/heard.

He told me of a creature covered in dark brown hair that looked like a cross between a human and a monkey. He went on to tell me that this creature only stood about 5 feet tall and hard very long arms. He mentioned that he had heard a strange baby crying sound, but could tell instantly that this was no baby. He listened for a few minutes before attempting to walk towards the sound in the direction of the woods. As he approached the sound he went on to tell me of the sound of something running, then a graping sound. He also mentioned that after the creature seen him walking towards it, the creature ran a short distance and began to climb a tree. It was at this point that this guy seen the creature for the first time. The creature was making graping sounds as it climbed the tree, then stopped about 15 feet into the tree and knelt on a limb and began to watch the man who discovered it.
He said the creature sat on that limb for about 5 minutes before he thought to get a camera and get a picture of it. So he walked slowly back to the house and got his cell phone. He took 3 picture's of the creature before the creature jumped out of the tree to the ground and disappeared into the forest.

At this point I have not seen the picture, though the source tells me that the pic is blurry, but you can plainly see the face and body of this creature. I will be meeting with this guy on Friday the 10Th to see the picture and go back over all that happened. I also spoke with a woman who lives in the same area who spoke of a child/woman screaming for help. She told me the sound was coming from the woods and was not very loud, but she was sure it wasn't a human. She said it sounded like a Korean who has never spoke a word of English trying to mock a girl or woman.

I will have more on this story soon as well, but no date has been set at this time to sit with the woman and get a more in detail report.

Well thats it for now, as I said I will be posting a follow up to this sighting as well as a copy of the cell phone photo if possible. Thanks agin for all of your sopport and I will be seeing you all real soon.

Kyresearcher